Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 2012 New Post

Hello Again, I have a few new images I'd like to show you. All done this new year. I hope you like them.

Thank you to those who have answered my request for pictures from my early career; it has been wonderful to see these again and has inspired me very much for some new work to follow. The request still stands to anyone who has any of my early work. Keep them coming please!


Latest work:

One Man and His Dog

Watercolour


Leaving
Watercolour



Noah Takes a Break 2
Watercolour



Shelter From the Storm
Watercolour
More images at the links below.
Thank you.
Main Gallery, Latest Gallery and archive available at www.aartvark.eu

4 comments:

  1. Wooooooo hooooooo! These are lovely. The detail in Leaving is amazing with such tiny strokes and Noah deserved his break :)
    Wonderful to see these Ray !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl. Wonderful to hear from you. I'm trying to get out of the Winter mood and into Spring.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and Enchanting artwork, Ray. You have such a tenderness within them and a sense of solitude.

    Fantastic negative painting.


    ~R

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all is well Ray and you're enjoying a wonderful, creative life :)

    ReplyDelete